
Today, I took an online English lesson on the Internet. I entered a site and chatted with an English teacher through a microphone. WOW!! It was soooo exiting!
This system is as follows: You enter the online English school site. There are many participants. All the members introduce themselves. And then, the lesson starts. Today's lesson topic was on how to achieve your goal. How was my lesson? Not good… I have not been speaking English for a year, therefore I was very nervous. Furthermore, the topic was about your goal. Hmm…
This topic was very difficult for me to speak about because I have been so busy with child-cearing that I forgot my goal, my dream and my future.
This topic was very difficult for me to speak about because I have been so busy with child-cearing that I forgot my goal, my dream and my future.
I quit my job after being pregnant a year and a half ago. And after having you, I didn’t start a job.Some friends asked me, "Why didn't you get a job" or "How long do you plan to be a stay-at- home mom?" In a case like these, I always say," I like where I am now. For a while, I am focusing on child rearing. "
Since having you, I can't have time for my own. My whole day has been occupied with child caring such as changing diapers, breast-feeding, taking you to the hospital, making baby food and bathing, etc. I, especially, can't think about myself physically and mentally. So, does that mean that I am not happy? The answer is clear, NO! I enjoy what I have. I love the sound of your laugh.
To tell you the truth, my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage. So, at that time I said to myself that if there were anyway that I am lucky to have another baby and be able to afford it, I wouldn't work while raising him or her. I think this is the best thing I ever did, and the best choice I ever made.
What is my dream?I'd like to do some translation work while at home in the near future. That's ambitious! Sure, but you have to aim high. I don't know whether I can get a job a translator or not. However, life without dreams and goals would be like running a race that has no finish line.
Good night!
Good night!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿