The U.S. presidential election is looming. Obama VS McCain. Who do you think will win ? Many Americans might predict the result based on their policy. However, I take another approach.
What do Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Gerald Ford have in common? Would you believe it? They are all the eldest child in their family.
According to a CNN report, in the past 70 years, more than half of U.S. presidents have been first- borns . Some people say that birth order staff is unreliable science; however, I believe it significantly affect the development of personality, temperament and behavior.
First-borns have naturally leadership. Born leaders. They tend to dominate. They tend to control. They tend to be opinionated. They tend to rise to positions of leadership more often than others. And they tend to be subject to stress more often than later-borns. Hmm...
I am a first-born. I have an eldery brother, your uncle. I don't think leadership comes naturally to first-borns. After all, they have to take care of younger siblings, therefore they become
leaders .
Tap. You are a first-born. Oh boy! You are eligible enough to become the U.S. president. How about John MaCain? It might be difficult for him . Why? Because he is older than Obama? Because he stands alone in his stubborn refusal to end the Iraq war? Because he follows George Bush? No. Because he is a middle child.
soon after your birth
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿