
After having children almost all mothers might say at least one time. “Men can always think of an excuse to go out drinking or something…But I…” However, tonight we got a chance.
Now we are living in a company apartment. We all have a good relationship with each other. One day one of my neighbors suggested “Why don’t we go out drinking? How about holding a year-end party? While we are drinking, our husbands should take care of our children. They must realize the difficulty of child-caring. Isn’t it a good idea? ” Yes! Exactly Yes! So we planned to hold the party “Only women’s tikitiki year-end party (女だらけのチキチキ忘年会)" How many people do you think came together?25! Amazing!
At first we went to a bar and talked and talked…Their stress just keeps building up. Some mothers' personalities changed completely when they were drunk. After the first party, we went to the second party, and we also drank much and chatted a lot. And then, we went to a karaoke bar and sang so many songs and this relieved stress. My favorite singer are Seiko Matsuda. Her songs have good rhythms, are easy to sing, and popular.
We said "Tonight, in our apartments there were only dads and their children. There were no moms. How funny!" “By the way, what time is it now,” one of the mothers asked me. “Time flies! Do you know it’s past midnight? It is 1 a.m. already. Uh-oh! It’s late. I have to go home” I said. She replied, ” We have a right to stay out late once in a while! I was burned out but now I am refreshed" Me too!
Good night!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿