2009年1月21日水曜日

Clean less in 2009

Oh, Tap. After good vacuuming, the floor looks clean, but after that you eat bread, a rice ball, and potato salad… On the floor there are lots of crumbs and a grain of rice immediately. When turning my eyes toward the living room, there are lots of toys. The space is always messy. Ha… How many times a day do I wipe the floor? How many times do I vacuum the carpet?

However, I read an interesting article in a magazine. The author is a famous charismatic cleaning advisor. Her advice is, to my surprise, “Clean less in 2009”.

After reading that I established three rules as follows:

1) 5 minutes
Every day, devote five minutes to the most cluttered room - dining or living room.

2) Micro-clean
Tackle only the most visible dust. Vacuum just under the dining room table and chairs. If I find another dust after vacuuming? Leave it.

3) Take a Commercial Break
Jump up during TV commercial and pick up at least two toys and put them into the toy box.

There is one resolution I definitely want to keep this year: Spend as little time tidying as possible! I can keep it, maybe…

0 件のコメント: