While recalling her memory, she passed many clothes to me” Oh, Yuma wore it many times. It was one of his favorite shirts,” “This trainer was a present from my friend and those pants were a pair. Yuma liked these.” ” The color is so vivid. It might be suitable for Tap”
As I got so many clothes, I thought that I didn’t need to buy Tap’s clothes for two years to come. However, for a moment, I wondered “Will she have another child? Is it a taboo subject ?” I didn’t open my heart to her at the time. After getting your clothes, we enjoyed lunch at her house. Yuma-kun and you were playing well. I said to her “Thank you but if you have another child… you might need them…”
She laughed and said “Oh, never mind. I’m already 40. It might be possible to have children but it is hard to raise them up. Sometimes I think Yuma needs siblings but these days I’ve begun to feel my strength declining. It might be the best timing go let these things go.” For a while I worried. She said to me “If I have another child, oh, at that time I will retake. Don’t worry!”
What is the best age to have children? What is the appropriate number in a family? When females get higher education and start working, naturally they get married later. If a woman pursues her career, is there no choice but to have fewer children or give it up ?Almost all women must think of these things at least one time in their life. Unfortunately, women have a limit to give birth to children. On the otherhand, men don't have a limit. May be , Charlie Chaplin might have his last children over the age of 70. About 20 years ago, people believed that women cannot have children after reaching the menopause. However, this theory has been proven wrong due to medical advancement recently. I heard that a 60 year-old surrogate mother gave birth to a child. However, having children is only getting to the start line. It takes a long time, strength and patience to raise them up until they become adults .
Koike-san & Yuma-kun, thank you for your kindness. Tap always dirties his clothes with mud, so these clothes will help much. Next time, please come to my house!
1 件のコメント:
At last! I managed to get a new Google ID.(The old one--I couldn't recall my password(^_^;)-believe me, I tried so hard--、so I gave up.)
I've seen your new entries since, say, about three weeks ago? I am so happy to read new advenntures of this great mom and her lovely prince. Wellcome back!
I really don't know when is/should be the best time for raising kids. I guess if you feel like it, then you give it a go. Some inner voice will tell you when the time is. Logics, analysis, wishful thinking--those 'brain things' may sometimes blur your clear instinct. There is no single , perfect answer. It really depends on each person's mind and insight, I think.
コメントを投稿